Saturday, February 26, 2011

Who'd They Sample? Saturdays: Dom Kennedy- Guess Who It Is


This is such a dope song off Dom's mixtape "25th Hour". "But now I ride around with me now in the trunk, Yellin' get out the way my ni**a it's me now in the front, I'm about to buy a Porsche put the cheese down in a month, like come out the house ma that's me down in the front."


"Beat produced by Kanye West. Guess Who's Back, track 4 from 'The Fix'. The Fix is the first album released by Def Jam and seventh overall album from rapper Scarface. Scarface became the president of Def Jam South the year before this release. This album was highly acclaimed, receiving the last 5 Mic rating from The Source Magazine before the latest 5 Mic album, Lil' Kim's The Naked Truth. Guests include Jay-Z, Beanie Sigel, Nas, Faith Evans and WC."

No comments: