Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dasanto "Flying Boat"
























The dude TreaZon told me to check this one out. That's dope. Normally artists these days only care about pushing their own stuff. Once I pushed play and started listening I'll be honest, after hearing just the intro I was thinking I knew exactly how the rest of the album was gonna play out. And to think I just made a post-it note to myself last night telling myself to not be so judgmental. By the second track "From Me To You" I was nodding my head to every note. Track number three hits with an Incubus sample! Dope! And I'm not even that into Incubus. Track four had me noddin' for sure. Matter of fact pretty much every track did! I can't wait to listen to this more so I can get a better view on this art! Just download and enjoy. For real.

No comments: