Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Get Fitted At The Krate

















If you ever find your self strolling through the vibrant and unique downtown Santa Cruz and are in dire need of putting together a nice fit then The Krate is definitely your spot. In my case I go shoveling through all the old school caps that they get in every week. My inner child is released every time I try on one of their old school NBA snapbacks. The Krate can be described as a classy and well collected spot to get your streetwear on. Back a couple months ago when I was feening for a Stussy shirt I knew The Krate would be able to feed my addiction for classic brands. Other brands that they carry consist of (but not limited to) HUF, 10 Deep, Rebel 8, Manifest, Upper Playground, Crooks & Castles and Staple Design. They also got a nice selection of vintage Starter jackets that I'm totally diggin'. Another great perk of the store is that both the owners are laid back and always willing to strike up a convo. They also have art exhibits held in the store from time to time which I look forward to checking out. From the old school tracks that play throughout the store while you shop, to the copious amount of boomboxes, used as decor, laden in every which way, you're bound to enjoy your experience. Be sure to check out their website thekrate.com
and make sure to hit the jump for more photos.








































































Photography by Seth Bowman

No comments: