Monday, August 23, 2010

Celebrating 500 Posts!

























I remember when I started this thing a couple years back... I never thought it would last this long. But for some reason there's enough people still interested in RRHH. Thanks to the people in all 50 states and 114 countries and counting who have checked up on the music I post here! Above is a card I received from Grandmama herself congratulating me on this achievement. Below are a few voicemails I've received in the past couple days from Verne Lundquist, Gus Johnson, Kenny "The Hawk" Harrelson and more. Thanks so much for your kind words guys!

1 comment:

Doje said...

Awesome! congrats railroad

"In a year that has been so improbable. The impossible has happened!"

"Do you believe in miracles?!"

"I don't believe what I just saw!"