Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snubbed!




I was holding up my hands in disbelief just like Monta (pictured above) when David Stern made the announcement to select Billups over Ellis. I'm completely lost here! Is this the all-star game? Where people tune in to see the best players in the world play on one stage? Or is this really good players on a good team game? Look at the stats, look at the style of play, look at who has the better chance of helping the NBA out in the future and then tell me who should have made the team. This makes me lose major respect for the NBA. It's all about money. If monta was on a big market team with the same stats he'd be starting in the all-star game. It's a shame for Monta that he didn't make it, a shame for the NBA and a shame for all the people out there watching the game that won't get introduced to this young stud. Snubbed!

No comments: