Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Grouch: My Chick Ft. Luckyiam

So I stumbled across a free ticket to go see Mickey Avalon last night. Why not go? I was expecting madness and insanity from his performance, but of course expectations are a Motherf'er! The best part about his performance wasn't even him, it was his introduction. Mick came out to "Hey Mickey your so fine you blow my mind, hey Mickey". The only mind blown at the concert was his. He only sang half the songs, had the CD on the whole time and looked like a train wreck (as usual). I couldn't help feel bad for the dude. With live performances like that I'll give him another year or two before he goes Antoine Walker on us. The benefit of him coming through town was that he bought $800 worth of Dildos from my friends sex shop! The Legends did their own interpretation on "My Dick" and it's far superior in my mind! "My chick looks good when she wakes up, your chick, looks like a dude with no make-up".

No comments: